Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I’m pictured right in the center of the article!


 
I returned from an imported materials’ inspection tour which I am honored to have been invited to by the Canadian Embassy and consulate and have been working since yesterday.

I’m swamped with daily work everyday, so the materials I was given on the tour and pictures are still unarranged.

While I was working, the person from the Embassy who showed us thoughtfulness in handling this tour and who came with us, sent us a picture from the local newspaper.

The picture was taken on the first day of the tour when we went to an interior materials store on Prince Edward Island in Canada.

Because it’s the beginning of the tour, everyone looks energetic.

There are not so many cases where many material buyers came from Japan, are there?

What a peaceful island it is! I made some good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment