Friday, February 12, 2010

My First Valentine!


In this morning my customer's wife came to my office suddenly. And I build her house now.
She brought Brownies and chocolates as Valentine's day gift to us all. We all were so surprised because we become old and we cannot get such a gift at all. However, her purpose was different from this.
She lost her way about interior colour and tile design, because her friends have seggested the others. I guess that she thinks anything seriously and she goes to a different way from original.
In such a case I always think that you should keep the first impression or feeling. It is very important for choice. The first priority on house building is "design" which depends on your feeling. At the first moment, you can get inspiration strong.
Thanks for delicious sweets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment